The project DANDELION aims to support the uptake and valorisation of Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies (IIRS) research and improve its dissemination towards citizens, policy makers, academia and media. This will be achieved through a series of innovative and creative communication activities targeted at a range of audiences.
The project approach:
- Select appropriate IIRS projects to support the communication and dissemination of research results.
- Devise appropriate communications activities for each selected project, each devised specifically for each target audience.
- Design and develop dissemination materials and innovative communication tools, such as games, gamification techniques and APPs to increase the visibility nof IIRS projects’ findings.
- Develop a collaborative dissemination portal where IIRS projects can disseminate their results in context and take advantage of a wide and shared audience.
- Develop and manage a community of large networks of scientists, informers, media and general public.
- Valorise and highlight the knowledge gained from EU-funded IIRS research projects (completed and ongoing), through an online collaborative platform and e-library.
- Analyse the scientific knowledge and impact towards addressing key societal challenges derived from EU-funded IIRS research.
- Offer advanced communication services to ongoing (and future) EU-funded projects in the field of IIRS.
- Create a sustainable and multidisciplinary community to enhance interaction between actors involved in the field of IIRS, improve the visibility of EU-funded IIRS projects and facilitate dialogue about the exploitation of their research findings.
DANDELION Quadruple Helix Workshop video (Brussels 19 October 2016)
Dandelion Networking Event in Bratislava